Slightly Self-Obsessed

Monday, February 17, 2014

Dirty Teachers

No, not like that!

Bry and I recently got our new schedules for class this semester and... well, I already miss our old ones. Now we're getting up for class at 8:10am four days a week. When are we supposed to shower???

Now I miss my cats.

Now, I know what you're going to say. Just wake up earlier and shower. Well, little do YOU know that between about 11pm and 6:00am our water shuts off every day. We're still not sure why. We have to plan our lives around this finicky water source we have (which is still better than when we ran out of propane for two days while Steven was visiting) which can mean that if we stay up too late we lose our chance to brush our teeth or flush. If we forget to fill our electric tea kettle, we end up spending the next day sans coffee.

I don't want to complain, but...

At least our next semester has finally begun. We get to begin counting down the days until we get to come home! About 20 week left. Once we've bought plane tickets we'll begin an official countdown.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

You're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment