Slightly Self-Obsessed

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Rainy Day Part I

Today is a rainy day. A day full of ups and downs and good news and bad.


Bad news: my really old troll doll with rainbow hair was on the floor  next to the litter boxes... sticky.


He looked kind of like this.




Good news: when I ran it under hot water about 17 years of who-knows-what came off. My faithful troll is now cleaner than I ever remember it being.


After a bath, he usually wants a hug.




While David was wandering through the living room he happened to come across the translator that Bry and I bought in China.  I kept in my backpack for a few months upon us returning to the states and unfortunately it suffered an accident at some point.


Not a happy touch screen.




I ran upstairs and grabbed the charger for it since it was so dead it wouldn't turn on. Once it had charged I discovered that no, the touch screen no longer works, but it could still do some other things.


Good news: as it turns out the charger for it is a wall charger thingy with a USB port... thing. However you would say it, I now have a way to charge my phone without having to plug it into my computer. Woo!

And I KNOW how to travel in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment