Slightly Self-Obsessed

Monday, November 1, 2010

Horrible Book

November 1st is upon us! In preparation for beginning to write, I've been taking down lots of notes when ideas come to me and coming up with ideas for my cover art. (Bry is going to be in charge of my cover art.) Today I decided to google "how to write a romance novel". (The first time I saw write, I decided it was the wrong one, and switched it to right. Oops.) First I ended up with a whole lot of nothing. Then I found this: http://www.essortment.com/all/howtowritea_rsev.htm I wish I was capable of writing something worthy of cover art like this:

Oh, what google can find.


To help me with the sci-fi part I'm gonna follow some tips from this place: http://www.ehow.com/how_2188977_write-scifi-book.html

I would love to actually be good at writing science fiction but I know I'll never write anything as amazing as Joss Whedon.

You just can't top this.




And lastly, since I have to cover magic in my story... Well, I think I've got that covered. I have  read all seven Harry Potter books after all.

They've got my back.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting this year out, but I totally want to hear about your novel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's completely okay. You can be my editor. Lord knows I can't do it.

    ReplyDelete