Slightly Self-Obsessed

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Horrible Book 2

For my audience around the world, here's an excerpt from my horrible book:


She had been devastated at the time. Her heart ached just remembering the pain and loneliness she had felt at 17. When she began her two year internship, working as an assistant to another ambassador, she had initially tried to find a new life partner. At 18, though, most males her age were already partnered. She had gone on one last date at 20, just before she left to move to the station, with an older, widowed man to satisfy her mother but that was the end. She threw herself into her work, bought herself a synthetic cat for company and never looked back. Mostly.


Update: In my google searching I managed to find something that should be infinitely helpful to me: THIS


On a side note, Halloween was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment