Slightly Self-Obsessed

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

We are all for protesting. Hell, we've even protested before:

Silent protesting is awful difficult when you've got an angry Christian on a microphone in front of you spewing hate.

But what we HATE is when people's protesting gets in our way. Man, I'm just trying to enjoy my afternoon and you're throwing your cause in my face whether or not I want to hear about it. Usually, we sympathize with the cause but just wish they'd protest on the other side of the street so we can stand in line in peace.

I feel for you guys but can't I get my visa without the guilt?

This may or may not have been a protest- we still aren't sure.
I was visiting Hollywood Boulevard for the first time, and all of a sudden we hear a bull-horn shouting "Jesus is Lord."  I get that they want to promote their religion... but it seemed so negative the way they had these signs and were yelling "Jesus is Lord" at the crowd.  Doesn't seem like a good way to convert anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment