Slightly Self-Obsessed

Friday, December 21, 2012

Endless Work

Earlier tonight I had gotten off work and was waiting for the bus. As I sat, listening to classical music, a watched a car slowly drive pass and look at the rest of us waiting for the bus in the rain rather smugly. After it passed, I stared out into the parking lot and realized how depressing the mixture of my music and the rain seemed.

Hit play!

Listen to the song above and picture yourself sitting on a bench, barely shielded from the rain, and thinking about your life. Yeah, it's as depressing as it, literally, sounds. On that note, I'm on day three of a six day stretch of work. All eight hours days. The next day off I get is Christmas. I may never have been more excited about Christmas.

Christmas, bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment