Slightly Self-Obsessed

Friday, December 14, 2012

Now What?

Today I took my last final as undergraduate. It was rather anticlimactic, to say the least. I've never been quite so proud of myself, though. Today is six and a half years past the first day I began college. I began looking a bit like this:

Taken in our dorm around Halloween.

And as of last weekend it was a bit more like this:

Definitely going to miss spending time with Harley three days a week.

At the end of the semester that should have been our last, I found out that I had lost my financial aid. I spent an entire, virtually useless year at CR earning back my financial aid. Once I got my aid back, and returned to HSU, I learned that despite all of my mistakes I only had three semesters left til I could graduate. With a job to eat up all of my free time, I didn't have enough time to screw around anymore. It took a semester to get back into the habit of not ditching classes but, once I did, I haven't missed a day of class in the entire past year.

Now that I have officially finished college, at approximately Humboldt's average rate, Bry and I are in a bit of a pickle as of what to do and where to go next. Well, actually we know where to go next: China. Where else?! But how do we get there???

Step one: apply to grad school.

Step two: ???????????????????

So, we're open to opinions and guidance... to say the least.

I hope they're ready for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment